I LOVE: pie charts and tables and column graphs and Gantt charts and flow charts and arrows and data and page numbers and footnotes and color and making my own “clip art”.
I HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR: keeping text and data and images aligned and spaced evenly. An obsession, really.
I’LL MAKE IT READABLE: no matter how much information you smoosh onto each page. Most of the time…then I’ll make suggestions.
I AM: a freelance designer known for flexibility, creativity, and accuracy with the ability to interpret the client’s vision. Useful, creative design solutions!
YOU CAN ASK FOR: PowerPoint presentations, brand and corporate identity, advertisement design and layout, invitations and announcements, signage, packaging, calligraphy services and web sites. WHEW!
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts, 1996 (Graphic Design); Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
CLIENT INDUSTRIES INCLUDE: Management Consulting, Retail, Fine Arts, High-Tech, Charitable Foundations, Legal Services and Community Partners.
- Designed print and on-screen PowerPoint presentations, web sites, web surveys and
special events print projects (including special event collateral for CEO-level and charity events).
- Supervised design departments and coordinated incoming/outgoing design work.
- Produced error-free work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Redeveloped (as part of a team) the navigation and functionality of company Intranet.
- Trained designers to create and maintain departmental web sites.
- Developed guidelines for web site creation and maintenance.
- Designed printed and handmade, all-occasion greeting cards for Midwest retailers.
- A fish, two shrimp and an oak tree.