I LOVE: using color as appropriate, making my own “clip art”, a job well done.
I HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR: neatness on a page and within a graphic…keeping text and data and images aligned and spaced evenly.
I’LL MAKE IT READABLE: no matter how much information you smoosh onto each page. Most of the time…then I’ll make recommendations.
I AM: a freelance designer known for flexibility, creativity, and accuracy with the ability to interpret the client’s vision. Useful, creative design solutions!
YOU CAN ASK FOR: PowerPoint presentations, logos, infographics, flyer design and layout, invitations, signage, business cards, calligraphy services and invitation assembly.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts, 1996 (Graphic Design); Western Michigan University
CLIENT INDUSTRIES INCLUDE: Management Consulting, Retail, Fine Arts, High-Tech, Charitable Foundations, Legal Services, Food Industry and Community Partners.
- …said “yes” to nearly every project request that has come my way.
- …figured out how to do projects I haven’t done before because a client asked.
- …managed the workflow of a design department.
- …coordinated projects with multiple designers.
- …produced error-free work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- …redeveloped (as part of a team) the design of a company Intranet.
- …trained designers to create and maintain departmental web sites.
- …designed handmade, all-occasion greeting cards for Midwest retailers.
- …volunteered my gardening talents at NTA, a Chicago Public School.
- …the world’s best rescue dog, a southern gentleman, from Anti-Cruelty Society.